Are you a home chef who usually enjoys crafting culinary masterpieces from scratch but occasionally finds yourself short on time and inspiration? If so, you’re not alone. We all have those days when we want a tasty meal without the hassle of extensive cooking. In this article, we’ve got a delicious recipe for you, even if you don’t know what to call it! This dish can feed a family, including 3 adults, a toddler, and a preteen, with some leftovers to spare. Let’s dive into the details!
Before we get into the step-by-step preparation, let’s gather the ingredients for this delectable dish:
|Frozen chicken breasts
|2 (fairly large)
|50% less sodium chicken broth
|1 32oz container
|Cream chicken soup
|1 family-size can
|1 24oz pack
|Frozen mixed veggies
|1 10oz bag
|Roughly 1/2 tsp
Now, let’s break down the cooking process into simple steps:
- Start by placing the frozen chicken breasts into your crockpot.
- Pour in the 32oz container of 50% less sodium chicken broth.
- Add the packet of chicken gravy and the family-size can of cream chicken soup.
- Throw in the 1/2 stick of butter for that creamy goodness.
- Season your concoction with roughly 1/2 tsp of pepper, and 1/2 tsp of onion powder. Don’t forget the sprinkle of dried parsley for that extra flavor!
- Mix all these ingredients together in the crockpot.
- Set your crockpot to the high heat setting and let it cook for approximately 5 hours.
- After the 5-hour mark, use a fork to shred the chicken in the crockpot.
- Add the frozen noodles and veggies to the mixture.
- Continue cooking for another hour, or until the noodles are done to your liking.
- Once everything is perfectly cooked, serve it hot with biscuits, and enjoy your meal!