The Hidden Bath Toy Danger That Nearly Cost a Toddler His Vision – A Mother’s Warning to All the Parents

Bath time is a happy time for both children and parents. To increase their happiness, we love to buy children lots of bath toys.

However, a mother from Illinois revealed a dire warning about an apparently innocent bath item that might cause youngsters to lose their vision.

Eden Strong was having fun taking Baylor for a bath when she noticed something was bothering his eyes. She attempted to wash his eyes with water, but the situation only worsened.

She was shocked to learn that he had cellulitis, a potentially dangerous bacterial infection. It can spread and lead to major health issues if left addressed. His eye changed from pink to infected in about 12 hours.

His eye was protruding from his face,” she said in a viral Facebook post. “It was very obscured. He was running a raging fever.

“I cried the entire drive to a larger hospital, praying that he wouldn’t lose his eye.

“The next week was pretty scary. He had severe cellulitis that eventually spread down his face and to both eyes. They warned me that he may lose vision in the worse eye, but in the end, thank the Lord his eyes healed.”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.